CCAI 25th Anniversary Celebration - Denver
CCAI is very excited to celebrate our 25th Anniversary Celebration on September 16, 2017 in beautiful downtown Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. This red-carpet attire, family-friendly celebration will mark 25 years and the placement of over 12,000 children!
Please join us as we honor Josh and Lily’s dedication to serving children in orphanages throughout the world and celebrate CCAI’s incredible accomplishments. The event will include a cocktail reception, children’s activities, a Lion Dance, seated dinner, performances, plenty of photo opportunities, and much, much more!
- Event check-in begins at 3:30 pm and features a cocktail reception with hors d’ouevres and children’s activities. Seating for the main event and dinner will begin at 5:00 pm. The event ends at 8:00 pm.
- Registration will open on Monday, June 26th and space is limited! Adults are $20, All CCAI adoptees and children age 0 to 17 are free of charge. Pre-registration is required. Due to the nature of this event we will be unable to accommodate anyone who has not pre-registered and registration will NOT be available at the door.
- To help us put on the best evening possible, we are asking for help from our families – even if you are not able to attend. We are looking for any pictures and/or stories that you would like to share with us! We want to see your memories and pictures about your adoption to share at our celebration. For more information or to submit stories/photos, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In addition, we would like to invite CCAI adoptees of all ages and/or parents to write a “Letter to Josh & Lily” to express what adoption has meant to your family. We ask that the letter be kept to one page and include your first and last names as well as group number (if you can’t remember your group number, just contact us; we can look it up!). Please scan as a jpg file and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to us at: CCAI, Attn: Reunion, 6920 S. Holly Circle, Centennial, CO 80112.
- Finally, would you like your business or your family to be represented at the Celebration? Sponsorship opportunities are available. If interested, please contact email@example.com to receive more information.