The well being of the abandoned/orphaned and adopted children is our ultimate concern - Love brings us together.
To promote and serve the well being of the abandoned/orphaned and adopted children and to be the bridge of love, CCAI exists
- to find caring families and loving American parents for the abandoned/orphaned children by providing professional adoption services;
- to provide cultural, educational and emotional support to the adopted children and their families through The Park Adoption Community Center;
and to reach out to the abandoned/orphaned children left behind in the orphanages through Children’s Charity Fund.
- Children first
- Family oriented
- Non-profit and charitable services
- Professional service with personal and caring attitude
- Open communication
- Supervision with respect, care and equality
- Leadership by example
- Honesty and Integrity