Dear Prospective CCAI Family,
Thank you for your interest in applying to adopt a Chinese child through CCAI. It
is important that you are fully informed before you apply. Please follow the six
simple steps below:
- ONE: Review the
Qualifications to Adopt from China for waiting child adoption carefully
to do a quick self-evaluation. Please email
us with any questions.
- TWO: Review the Letter to Family for
information regarding your references and further information required to complete
the approval process for your application.
- THREE: Please print the State Required Forms
and mail them to the address listed in section FIVE below.
Original, notarized forms are required for each applicant.
- FOUR:Please give the Letter to References
and Confidential Reference Questionnaire
to each of your five references.
- FIVE: Download the application
and save it to your computer. Once you have filled it out completely, submit the
application, appropriate fee, and state required forms to CCAI by one of the following
- Upload to
- Send as an attachment via email to
- Fax to 813-948-9757
- Mail to: 3632 Land O Lakes Blvd. Ste 105 office 5, Land O Lakes, FL 34639
- SIX: Please mail the original signature page of the Application
to CCAI-FL, along with the State Required Forms listed in section
- SEVEN: Create/Submit a Medical Conditions Checklist which tells us what age, gender and medical conditions you are open to.
The MCC also places you 'in-line' to be matched. We can accept your MCC as soon as you submit your Application for Adoption.
When your application is approved you will be emailed an Approval Packet with agency
service and fee agreements. For your convenience you may review a SAMPLE of
our Fee Policy/Agreement and Service Agreement now.
If you have any questions about the adoption process or need assistance while completing
the application, please email us or call