Dear Prospective CCAI Family,
Thank you for your interest in applying to adopt a Chinese child through CCAI. It
is important that you are fully informed before you apply. Please follow the four
simple steps below:
- ONE: Review the
Qualifications to Adopt from China for waiting child adoption carefully
to do a quick self-evaluation. Please email
us with any questions.
- TWO: Download the application
and save it to your computer. Once you have filled it out completely, submit the
application and appropriate fee to CCAI by one of the following options:
- Upload to
- Send as an attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to303-850-9997
- Mail to: CCAI, Judy Winger, MSW, 6920 S. Holly Circle, Centennial, CO
- THREE: Review the Letter to Family
for information regarding your references and the Orientation class that is required
for all Colorado families.
- FOUR: Create/Submit a Medical Conditions Checklist which tells us what age, gender and medical conditions you are open to.
The MCC also places you 'in-line' to be matched. We can accept your MCC as soon as you submit your Application for Adoption.
- FIVE: Review a SAMPLE of our
Fee Policy/Agreement and Service Agreement.
If you have any questions about the adoption process or need assistance while completing
the application, please email us or call
303-850-9998 ext. 41.
Judy Winger, MSW
CCAI Application Department